Lawyer’s Improv Workshop
What they didn’t teach you in law school
We’ve heard it countless times from lawyers, “I’ve read about these concepts in books, but I don’t want to risk my case trying them out in court”.
We get it. We’ve been cross-examined over 1,200 times in trial skills clinics. We’re improv actors, expert witnesses and educators. This class is not like the others. It’s just for lawyers. These are IMPROV exercises that get you out of your head and translate directly to your work.
Earn 4 hours of General MCLE Credit with FUN exercises that practice:
- Active listening (not just listening for when it’s your turn to talk).
- The 3 rules for constructive cross-examination.
- Responding confidently to the unexpected.
- Control techniques to keep your witness in line.
- Step by step improvised looping.
LIMITED to 8 participants.
Cancellation Policy: Once a participant is registered with payment, any cancellations made 30-10 days prior to the workshop date will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 10 days prior to the workshop.