Get a leg up on your next depo or cross.
We’ve been cross-examined over 1,200 times. Acting as witnesses is our specialty. We’ll let you in on all the things you always wanted to know about how you make a witness feel, what they’re thinking and how they can be reined in.
Here’s how this customized program works:
- BYOC- Bring your own case. Supply us with the details and any helpful documents.
- Tell us what type of witness you want to work with (cocky/emotional/evasive etc.), and we’ll play the part- realistically.
- Each week we’ll workshop a different participant’s depo or cross. They’ll offer you feedback, then you’ll watch them take a crack at your witness too.
- Get new angles for narrative building and prep for your upcoming case all at the same time.
- Final week is dedicated to opening/closing presentation techniques.
- We’ll also throw in some improv exercises to help you with trilogies and active listening for spontaneous loops.
Prerequisite: 4-hour Lawyer’s Improv Workshop
Next Session: Based on your schedule
Where: Remote via Zoom
Includes: Five, 2.5 hour sessions
Ready to spar with actors playing your next witness? We’re actively forming small groups monthly, and will work within your schedule.
Cancellation Policy: Once a participant is registered with payment, any cancellations made 30-10 days prior to the workshop date will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 10 days prior to the workshop.