Learn how to balance preparation and spontaneity
We’re career actors, directors and theater educators. Present up to 15 minutes of your upcoming opening statement or oral argument and we’ll help you maximize your performance.
Get insider tools from theater professionals to become a more effective storyteller and:
- Build confidence in your unique voice (not trying to be someone you’re not).
- Create a conversation with your listeners.
- Keep pace, energy and interest.
- Paint the picture for your fact-finders.
- Find the right words that benefit your client.
In addition, you will receive constructive feedback from like-minded attorneys in a FUN and positive environment.
LIMITED to 4-5 participants.
When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 | SOLD OUT
When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 | NEW DATE JUST ADDED
Time: 8am-12pm (Pacific)/ 11am-3pm (Eastern)
Where: Remote via Zoom
Sessions: One, 4-hour session of improv training for lawyers
Cancellation Policy: Once a participant is registered with payment, any cancellations made 30-10 days prior to the workshop date will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 10 days prior to the workshop.