Lawyer’s Improv Workshop | October 20, 2023
Mistakes welcome in this class… that’s where the transformation happens.
Ditch the 5-pound-books that don’t teach you how to apply constructive cross techniques at the door (cause they make a great door stop). Save a boat-load of time and stress by learning the 3-Rules of Cross, in real time, and make these techniques second-nature in one 4-hour workshop.
Earn 4-hours of General MCLE credit with specially crafted exercises to:
- Take the fear out of the unexpected, cause let’s face it, even your client goes off-roading sometimes.
- Stay in control with fact-driven leading questions. No more time-wasting conclusions.
- Listen so well that you’ll use the improvised loop to make THEIR words prove YOUR case.
- Own the moment and the courtroom, even when the $hit hits the fan.
- Spark ideas that can help you get unstuck in your current cases.
SPACE IS LIMITED to only 8 participants.
When: Friday, October 20, 2023 OPEN!
Time: 9am-1pm (Pacific)/ 12pm-4pm (Eastern)
Where: Remote via Zoom
Includes: One, 4-hour session of improv training for lawyers
Cancellation Policy: Once a participant is registered with payment, any cancellations made 30-10 days prior to the workshop date will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 10 days prior to the workshop.