Lawyer’s Improv Workshop | July 21, 2023
What they didn’t teach you in law school
This 4-hour quickie class is a FUN, active way to learn skills that translate directly to your work as an attorney. We’ve been cross-examined over 1,200 times in trial skills clinics. We’re improv actors, expert witnesses and educators.
Earn 4 hours of General MCLE Credit with exercises that practice:
- Active listening (not just listening for when it’s your turn to talk).
- The 3 rules for constructive cross-examination.
- Responding confidently to the unexpected.
- Control techniques to keep your witness in line.
- Step by step improvised looping.
LIMITED to 8 participants.
When: Friday, July 21, 2023 OPEN
Time: 9am-1pm (Pacific)/ 12pm-4pm (Eastern)
Where: Remote via Zoom
Includes: One, 4-hour session of improv training for lawyers
Cancellation Policy: Once a participant is registered with payment, any cancellations made 30-10 days prior to the workshop date will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 10 days prior to the workshop.