2-hour Mini Remote Workshop
Teachers and co-founders of Haus of Improv, Steve Hohman and Olivia Espinosa have been cross-examined over 1,200 times as part of Roger Dodd’s Trial Skills Clinics. Their experience as expert witnesses and educators set them apart. They offer unique feedback and specially designed improv exercises that focus on honing the 3 rules for constructive cross-examination.
Learn techniques to get you out of your head and more confident in your work in jury trials, depositions, and client consultations. All in a FUN, CREATIVE & consequence-free environment!
Through “on your feet” exercises, you’ll be introduced to:
- Active listening (not just listening for when it’s your turn to talk).
- The 3 rules for constructive cross-examination.
- Responding confidently to the unexpected.
- Control techniques to keep your witness in line.
- Step by step improvised looping.
Friday, September 16, 2022 Sold Out
Monday, September 19, 2022 3 Spots Available!
Time: 10:00am-12:00pm PT
Where: Remote via Zoom
Includes: One, 2-hour sessions of improv training for lawyers
Each session limited to 10 participants.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 10 days prior to the workshop.